i have met alot of bad men including my childs father i have lost fath and love i dont know how to really love a guy anymore i have been done so wrong so many times that i want to know how to open up my heart and let someone. I did liked this guy from work but drank alot and just rude but i liked so much about him but i still could do him wrong with out feeling sorry about it people say i am cold hearted please help me i may never be happy with a man weather he is good or bad

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• pray! intouch.org
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 12:26 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• i think it sounds lke you need time for yourself and yur child, take a break from looking for someone and better yourself so some man will have something to respect about you, maybe try councelling, enjoy your child stay home stay sober, when you least expect it a good one will come around but you need to be in a good place so you don't screw things up, good luck, remember time will heal... but love and appreciate what you have,
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 2:10 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• The last thing you need right now is a man. What you need is to spend a lot of time searching your own heart and finding out why you are the way you are. Unless you do that, it will be impossible for you to ever have a meaningful, lasting marriage. So much of the way we are is a result of the way we were raised, and that's always a good place to start. We all need healing, some much more than others. Also, if you have had a number of sexual relationships, you have given away a lot of who you are, and you need to learn about all the consequences of that. Stories like yours make me very sad, because so much of what is going on in your life need not have ever happened. But the good news is that there is help and healing, but you have to really search it out, and you have to believe that you can be different. I pray you find the health and healing for yourself that you need.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:23 AM on Aug. 24, 2009