Are abortions wrong at any age of the mother? I say DEFINATELY YES

read Psalms 139 and then answer my question!

2mothershelpers

Asked by 2mothershelpers at 12:28 AM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• hey sister l love verse 14 when it says 14I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.. God made us great and I dont believe in aboritons but i know people make mistakes and God will forgive them for it... God is a loving God and his grace and mercy stays forever... God bless you sister
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 7:38 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• abort73.com if you need proof abortions are wrong!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 12:29 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Yup, because if my 12 year old daughter got raped and ended up pregnant, there is NO WAY I would let her get an abortion. For the love of god....

Give it up...no side will ever win on this subject.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 12:31 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I feel that abortions should only be performed with the mother's life is at stake. There's no point in letting a tubal pregnancy continue and kill the mother and the baby.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 12:32 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• there is no reason for that , u you get pregnat it was ,ment to be
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 12:33 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Do you mean like if the mother is 16 or 60? Nope, plus not all of us have a Bible handy, if you would post the Psalm I'd be interested in seeing if my interpretation of it is the same as yours. But I am pro-choice and while I don't agree with all abortions and can't imagine the circumstances under which I'd have one myself, I do think that it needs to remain up to each individual to make that decision.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 12:33 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• So, Aprilsalcro:

Since all pregnancies are meant to be, does that mean if your neighbor raped your daughter and she ended up pregnant, you would force her to follow through with the pregnancy because it was "meant to be"?
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 12:34 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I do get what you are trying to say. But the Bible narrates how in the name of God humans were killed as sacrifice and to prove devotion to God.

I think that women who had the difficult experience of an abortion are living with the physical and emotional trauma and the feeling of guilt will accompany them forever.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I believe in God too. I'm in an organized well established religion. God built us with intelligence to think and choose with. If that was not his plan we would not have been made such. The bible is a guideline of history and papers of generations for lives to learn from and grow from not a road of life set in bricks or stone to walk on without growth and stumbles.

Abortion is up to a woman and should include support before and after. I believe my son's girlfriend had an abortion. I love her still. His sisters know without any doubt that if they ever have an abortion they will not go to hell.

I do not want them to have an abortion. Some ages of our children, other people we can not decide for them but we can assure them of love around them and love from God for growing from hardship.

By the same token I would never support abortion unless counselling within my loved one's life happened from many alternatives.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 12:38 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Answered at 9:32 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 by: toriandgrace
    I feel that abortions should only be performed with the mother's life is at stake. There's no point in letting a tubal pregnancy continue and kill the mother and the baby.
    ~~~~
    I don't think that she is referring to a tubal pregnancy.
    No there is no excuse and no reason to pay someone to help you murder a baby. EVER!
    thanks for the post!
    Wonder how many tubal pregnancies our government will pay for this year? There will always be a way for the men and women with blood on their hands to disquise the abortion industry and that is what it has come to be. Any woman that aborts should have her uterus removed at the same time. O that IS SO AWFUL!!! Save it. She doesn't ever deserve to have that BURDEN again.
    Yes murdering a baby in the womb certainly is. No excuse!!
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 12:39 AM on Aug. 24, 2009