How long does it take you to fall asleep?

I have heard that on average, it takes people 20-30 minutes to fall asleep. If you are the type that falls asleep shortly after your head hits pillow, this means that you are sleep deprived! I have always been a person who needs lots of sleep and usually sleep for 9-10 a night at least and thankfully my 1 year old son loves to sleep too and sleeps 10-13 a night and still takes a 1-2 hour nap most days.

truthteller0722

Asked by truthteller0722 at 12:39 AM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I deprive myself of sleep everynight, IDK why. I'm off work for the next 2 weeks and I guess my thoguth process is, if I don't have to wake up early then why go to bed at a certain time. I take an hour to fall asleep and even then I force one eye open to watch T.V.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 12:43 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• probably about 30min. I just kinda lay there thinking.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 12:43 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Most nights it doesn't take me long at all and I probably am sleep deprived even though my 1 year old sleeps about 10-12 hours. I have a bad habit of going to bed late...I just really enjoy those peaceful evening hours :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• 30-60 minutes. Takes me forever.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 12:52 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• 2 seconds. Yeah, I'm majorly sleep deprived. I'm a night owl..but someone has to be up early to feed SS and we all know that it won't be DH.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• About 2 hours.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:43 AM on Aug. 24, 2009