Do you like your breast implants?

Is it how you imagined it? I think it would be like having built in lingerie. I plan on getting them when I'm done having babies and BF..right now they're like eggs hanging on a nail.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I dont have them lol. I am a 34C now i think i have nice boobs lol but im trying to conceive again and I think after im done feeding i am going to get implants, because i have always LOVED my boobs i am going to want the m back lol.
    lilone917

Answer by lilone917 at 1:13 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• lol wow thats quite a visual lol. I am small chested 32B mine are still kinda perky depite that fact that i am 40 i learned special excersises no joke that keeps them perky, bur i did always want to have boobs. What size do you plan on going let me know because ill consider it to.
    qtpa2d

Answer by qtpa2d at 1:16 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I love them!!! Got 'em three months ago, and yeah...they spice things up in the bedroom. DH isn't a boob man but he's enjoying them more than he thought he would! LOL! I went from a B to a DD. It's brought some issues like finding tops I don't fall out of ~ everthing is made for B/C cups ~ but it's worth the hassle and I wouldn't give them back for anything!!
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 9:25 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Honestly...coming from someone who has natural Fs...it's not all it's cracked up to be.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 4:32 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• OP here. I'm a small B but I went up to a full C and then up and down with a year of BF. OnetoughMami...I wouldn't go that big, I'd want them to be a smidge larger than they were during pregnancy and bf. Probably a C, I really just want to fill the skin and the surgery for removing the skin and lifting is more invasive, complex and leaves a more noticeable scar. Thanks for the input Diva, I knew they had to be fun:)

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Aug. 25, 2009