What is one thing you have seen another parent do that made you think "Why didn't I think of that?!"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Boy, I shouldn't have had kids!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• i get that every time i see a parent with a baby in a pool!! i wish i had taken my daughter swimming when she was a baby!! shes 5 now and struggles with her swimming lessons, shes so scared, but yet she loves water! soo yaaaaa i wish i had thought of taking her 5 years ago
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:58 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I saw a mother at a ball park, and her son started to wonder too far and instead of yelling at him to stop or come back, she spoke to him in a calm and normal tone and told him his boundaries. I thought you don't have to yell at your kids to make an statement. This was before I had kids, but still I find it encouraging.
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 8:21 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I know someone who has her kids do all their own school shopping on a budget by the time they hit middle school. I know she started smaller when they were young, but I feel awful because my 13 year old cannot handle money at all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:03 PM on Aug. 24, 2009