What are you doing right now?

I'm sitting in bed. waiting for the hubby. Seeing whats new on CM.
I should totally be sleeping, because we have aLONG trip back to VA tomorrow. but can't seem to go to sleep. =(

KCsMom08

Asked by KCsMom08 at 1:21 AM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm thinking to myself how Just For Fun isn't really fun anymore. : 9....Have a safe trip!
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 1:55 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I am on Cafemom IM talking to a friend.
    Man it is later than I thought!
    I should go to bed, big shopping trip and inner out tommorow.
    But I wont! Because CM is too much fun!
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 2:18 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I'm on Cafemom - procrastinating going to bed. I have no idea why. I wonder if this is a part of insomnia. I just have a hard time making myself go to bed because when I do, I lay there for so long, trying to sleep. I figure I may as well just stay up until I get so tired that I'm about to fall over. It's better than just laying there for hours. Which I DO if I go to bed too early.
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 2:25 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I'm still trying to get my mind together and focused so I can finish my assignment and begin the next one.
    My teens began school this morning, my husband is off work today, and we have our granddaughter to ourselves. ♥

OP ~ Where in VA are you traveling to? I live in northern VA just south of DC. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:42 AM on Aug. 24, 2009