best way to lose weight?

Whats been your best way of really losing weight? what has worked for you since having your little one?i really would love to find an option that works for me.

ninawiseman87

Asked by ninawiseman87 at 1:48 AM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I got a raging case of postpartum depression and didn't eat for like 5 weeks and lost 30 pounds.. in turn that made me happy and brought me out of my depression.. but thats just me. the only way to really lose weight is to burn more calories than you are consuming
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:16 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• wow. yay anorexia.? are you serious? the best way to speed up your metabolism is to eat small meals throughout the day, about 4 hours apart, jillian michaels books and dvds have helped me. 30 day shred is only 20 minutes a day and it is awesome.
    busymom51407

Answer by busymom51407 at 2:15 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I have just recently gone from a 18 to a 12 in 4 1/2 months (on my way to a 6). If your interested in some information about it I can get you some, because I was so excited I became a coach for the system
    Hullofamom

Answer by Hullofamom at 6:47 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I joined an online gym with fitness classes I take when I want to and not when the gym down the street schedules them. It's safe, convenient and motivating for me at home. I've lost 8 pounds this last month and feeling great. You asked what works for me. www.dailyfitplanet.com
    maurinew

Answer by maurinew at 5:11 PM on Sep. 3, 2009