Did anyone else have lower-ligament pain when you went into labor and thought it was contractions?

I did! I have 1 one year old son and our first trip to the hospital was at my SO's urging although I thought it was too early. As I thought, we were sent home! I waited until I just could not stand the pain in my lower abdomen any longer about 6 hours l8r in the car, I began throwing up(keytones or something the midwife said). I had the most painful cramps in my lower abdomen and the interim (not my personal) OB nurse told me those were not contractions. She blew it off and said they were lower-ligament pains and that contractions would be felt in my lower back. I did have those although not even close to the pain i felt with with the LL pains she said I was having. Even by the time I got my Epi, these pains in my abdomen were 1,000 times worse than anything I felt in my back. Anyone else experience this???

And, I have always had a VERY high tolerance for pain too! I actually enjoy pain, but this was beyond my wildest d

truthteller0722

Asked by truthteller0722 at 2:43 AM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No answers yet