What do you think about this whole tragedy of Ryan Jenkins? The guy that mutilated his GF Jasmine Fiore?

It hit home for me because I live in the general area and the fact that such a gorgeous girl that was giving up modeling to go into real estate and a handsome guy that is successful and a "reality star" end up dead. He commits the act of strangling his GF (perhaps wife) still not sure, he cuts off her fingertips and pulls out all of her teeth, stuffs her in a suitcase and dumps her in a dumpster in Buena Park and then files a missing persons report. He disappeared right away fleeing to Canada and never bargained on them identifying her through her breast implants like the next day. I ws praying they would find the monster and they just dod today. He had hanged himself from the closet rod in a motel . Why? If you are young, successful, good-looking and have your whole life ahead of you would you go through all of this only to off yourself. Why not just get over it? I ask because I went through something similar to this.

ItsMeGigi69

Asked by ItsMeGigi69 at 3:34 AM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hes a monster and hit her before. I don't think the abuse ever stoped and he could have gotten mad and jealous when he found out about the text Jasmine sent to her ex and maybe started off as him gurting her to punish her but he took it to far to were he killed her and just disposed of her body you could tell that even at that time he was pist at her because of what he did to her body and because of how disposed of her: luggage, trash! I don't think he was man enough to deal with what was coming and decided to kill himself. I pray for her all the time but no one can judge him now but God! This is flippin tragic! I would have liked to see him get caught and get sentenced. He took the way out!
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 3:50 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• he killed himself like 20 minutes away from my house!! not cool!!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:55 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Weird Alexis, he dumped her body like 20 minutes from my house. The world is indeed sad and strange.
    True BabyAngel, so true. But I guess it is better then having to pay for his court costs and his stay in prison. Still my heart goes out to her family.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 4:04 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• It is too bad he hung himself. I would have preferred the electric chair for him. At least he saved the state the cost of housing and ect.. My heart goes out to her family and even his. :(
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 4:12 AM on Aug. 24, 2009