too young for disneyland?

My dd is three and my dh wants to take her to disneyland next summer I personally think she is too young to spend that much money on a trip like that...what do you guys think? I was thinking the first time we take her she should be like 6 or 7?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:09 AM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• she is probably into disney princesses? I think it's a fine time... she'll remember MOST of it... but not all like if you waited
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 4:13 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I think she's too young, my sis took her kids and my niece was five and she was horrified by all the rides and couldn't sleep for months without a nite light.

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 4:19 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• she's more into like Dora and the Wonder pets right now...she won't watch a full disney movie all the way through....I don't know i just don't think she's ready but dh really does and he wants to go next year...i would love to hear some stories about moms taking there 3 or 4 year olds there! thanks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:04 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• We took my daughter to Disneyworld when she was 3 and she absolutely loved it. We did the character meetings and the only ones she didn't want anything to do with was the Pooh characters. But, I think the only reason that was is because it was still a bit early in the morning, and she was still a bit tired. She still talks about the trip all the time, and it was over a year ago. We're planning on taking her again sometime within the next 2 years. You can PM me if you have any questions.
    JaimeLynP

Answer by JaimeLynP at 8:47 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• My daughters first trip to DisneyWorld was when she was 2. She love it! She was into getting on the rides and seeing the characters. She is really into the princesses. She talked about her trip all year long. Kids under 3 are also free...which is a big plus!
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 9:10 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• We are taking my dd to Disneyland in March, right around the time she turns 4. She is so excited!
    mommy2karsyn

Answer by mommy2karsyn at 10:05 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I would think 3 would be a good age. I went to DIsney land for my first time a few years ago and loved it, but that was before I had kids. So we need to plan another trip. It is made for kids, there are lots of shows and many things for little ones to do. There are not a lot of big rides so age is not a problem. If she like to see lots of characters walking around then she will love it.
    hosein

Answer by hosein at 11:40 AM on Aug. 25, 2009