what im looking for in a home business

If any one has a home business like that let me know one that the start up fee is not mush no monthy fee something you know everyone needs and leads is a plus and alot of support from others in the business and is something people make money from if anyone has that let me know

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:08 AM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Money & Work

• Ameriplan is a great need with the economy right now.
    They offer Discount benefit plans on things like Dental/Medical-Legal Services-Financial Services-Roadside assistince-Identity Theft Protection etc...

So very needed and SUPEr affordable.

You will recieve 250 FREE leads each month with my team, plus the ones you generate on your own.

It is very affordable to start your own business with Ameriplan. I have TONS of info on my profile page and you can always shoot me an email or give me a call :)

Christina Dennis
    770-728-9938
    Daily Pay & benefits Incl
    No selling or Cold calling!!!
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 8:19 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Invent one. You have started a basic outline of the things your wanting in a business...keep the list going and see what happens. Most people need instant money, so they choose jobs. A job, of course is where you work for someone else who has already established their business...so if your not wanting/needing instant cash flow...start your own business. But do keep in mind, its time consuming, and often hard, you have to have a passion for it to stay motivated.
    Good Luck!
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 7:35 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I run a Tupperware business and I'd love to tell you more. 1. we offer 2 kits the cheapest is $79.99 (plus your states tax). the larger kit is 109.99 (until friday then it's 119.99). You get a value of $350 to $515+ depending on the kit you choose. The only monthly fee is IF you want a web page. If you don't care then there are NO MONTHLY FEES!!! my2.tupperware.com/amyroca check out my site and let me know if you have any additional questions. I'd love to help you get your business started today. Oh and I NEVER leave anyone alone. If you want LOTS of support you will get myself PLUS my Director Maggie. We do on the phone training once a month as a team but every week there is stuff you can call into to get additional training PLUS Maggie and I will HAPPILY work one on one with ANYONE who wants/needs that support.
    Let me know what you think!! Thanks, Amy
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 7:59 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Both GreenSmoke and TeaPoria are free to start and require no overhead, no kits and have no quota... HOWEVER, if you wish to make money with these or any other business I suggest you consider putting money it to it. Remember the old saying "You get what you pay for" well, it works here too! I have 4 businesses. All low cost. But these two are "free". I do recommend you come up with around $100 so you can purchase samples or party supplies for any business you start unless those things are included in the start up... You will also need to think about costs of other things like biz cards, flyers, order sheets, and even leads (if you choose to recruit).

Here are the websites for both Greensmoke & TeaPoria. Like I said, both free to start & keep. Let me know if you have questions.

www.BriesTeas.info
    www.GreenSmoke.com/SMBowen

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:21 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Sure.  I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

www.athome.yolasite.com

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:23 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I sell the Jen Fe Fat Loss Patch I love it the income is wonderful there are 6 different ways to earn income with this product that is great.  I think if you take a look you really would like it the support is really there.  I know if I ever need anything my up line is always there to help me plus anyone else that might need help that I can not answer there question they are so willing to help with everything. 

http://www.thepatchthatpays.com

patchthatpays

Answer by patchthatpays at 10:07 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I recently started working from home and I’m very happy doing what I do!!! I work with a great team of Moms. We help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS.
    I’d love to tell you more about our wonderful team and introduce you to the business!
    Erika
    Visit me at:
    www.4MyFamilyandMe.com

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 10:50 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Hello and Good Morning!

I have my own Business and its awesome! There are alot of benefits with joining this Business and you have tons of support backing all over the US and Canada! I love this Business because there is a system that is in place and all you have to do is follow that and use the tools that are given and use them. I would love to tell you more about this great opportunity!
    My website is: www.jbell.greatcareerplan.com I know you will get excited about what you see and look forward to speaking to you soon!
    Nikki B.
    rs_m98

Answer by rs_m98 at 11:29 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation.

Answer by rkoloms at 1:39 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents

Let me know if I can help with any questions. I'm here if you need any moer details. Have a great Monday!!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 3:54 PM on Aug. 24, 2009