Whats your one year olds favorite toy? or thing to play with?

masonsmommy921

Asked by masonsmommy921 at 6:31 AM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My one year old has discovered his "winky" he thinks it's funny when he flops it around.
    We tell him that it's nasty & not a toy but he still thinks it's hilarious.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:58 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Good Morning!
    My little cousin is one and a half and her favorite toy is her babydoll. She goes everywhere with that baby & treats her like it's real. It's the cutest thing. She likes to put it in her shirt and walk around with her hands on her back (like a pregnant woman). I'm pregnant so it's funny & she'll point to her belly and say "asssly's baybay" (ashley's baby)
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 7:02 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• My sons favorite toy is this thing you put balls into and push the big button and they pop out the top and roll back around.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3526297

here is a link to the newer version of this toy! He got it at his first birthday and plays with it most, and now tries to put other things in it! But he still loves playing with it!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 7:57 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• a wooden spoon and an old kool-aid container... oh yea, and his "winky" when he's in the tub... it's the first thing he grabs, like he's afraid he dropped it somewhere on the way to the bathroom..
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 8:27 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• sweeper atachments, boxes and dvd's...... yeah its crazy.. gotta keep the dvd collection high up far from the tv room!
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 8:53 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• my 11 month old girl likes her push and walk behind spiderman toy, her babydoll and dvds.
    bluerose26

Answer by bluerose26 at 9:13 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• My son is 1 year old and he likes his Mega Bloks (that's how it's spelled), and his books the most right now. He loves books about animals because he likes to make the sounds. It's so cute when he sees a piggy and he makes a little snorting sound! I love it!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:17 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• believe it or not my oldest of 3 loved plying in card board box tunnels. i remember him crawling around a giggling inside them.
    cat260

Answer by cat260 at 9:25 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• My son loves little people.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• My sons favorite toy is THE HOUSE PHONE :@ is so funny he loves it he cries for the phone ones you take it from him...He dont like the toys I buy him in the toy store he just likes the house phone is funny...
    MommyOfJayden23

Answer by MommyOfJayden23 at 9:55 AM on Aug. 24, 2009