is it better for you to run in the morning before you eat or night after all your meals?

masonsmommy921

Asked by masonsmommy921 at 6:33 AM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Its better to excersize first thing in the morning because it helps kick start your metabolism. But any time of day is a great time to excersize, as long as your doing it.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 6:35 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Agreed...I usually run in the morning. By time night falls I'm way too tired and I'm like "yea I'll do it tomorrow" and guess what..I don't go! So getting up and going in the morning is best I'd say. But as Cassie said..as long as you're doing it!
    minimommy816

Answer by minimommy816 at 7:20 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I'd love to run in the morning but with 2 kids I'd never get up before they do plus there is just too much going on. I used to run at night when they were both sleeping. Whatever fits well into your schedule I'd recommend, it'll be great either way :)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:40 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I think what ever time fits best in your sceldule, however I would reccomend eating a small healthy meal or snack within the hour before you run it will help keep your energy up
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:58 PM on Aug. 29, 2009