Do any of you make money blogging?

Are there any fellow bloggers on Cafemom? Do you make any money blogging?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:46 AM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Money & Work

• There are some blogging groups, as well as freelance writing groups, here on Cafemom. Do a search of groups and that should bring them up.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:33 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I had looked into it after I saw a report on it on Good Morning America, but no one was able to help me. So I started looking into other things. I recently started working from home and I’m very happy doing what I do!!! I work with a great team of Moms. We help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS.
    I’d love to tell you more about our wonderful team and introduce you to the business!
    Erika
    Visit me at:
    www.4MyFamilyandMe.com

Best Wishes in what you choose to do!!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 10:53 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• No, but this is what I do...

http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 3:52 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Yes, I do. I don't sell anything, I don't carry inventory, no parties or MLM, However, it's not a get rich quick scheme, you have to work hard at it. You have to read, research, write, and keep up with changes. If you are willing to do the work, contact me and I'll give you some links.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 3:59 PM on Aug. 24, 2009