Diaper help?

My ds is 11 months-old and goes to bed for the night usually about 9 or 9:30 p.m. On any given morning around 5 or 6 a.m. we will check him in his crib and he is completely soaked through his jammies, oftentimes the "diaper gel" is all the way up and down his back. Does anyone have any ideas? He takes a 6 ounce bottle at bedtime, but other than that his fluid intake is limited in the evenings. Thanks!

emnasmom

Asked by emnasmom at 7:49 AM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• does he wake up at night still? if so change his diaper when he does. do u buy cheap diapers? if so stop n get the good ones
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:00 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• also try less milk more solid food b4 bed
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:01 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• There are a few things you can do. Huggies has an overnight diaper that I heard works really well, You can go up a size in your current diaper and see if that helps, or wake up and change his diaper sometime during the night. My 1 year old goes to bed at 8 and wakes up at 8 or 9 and is not soaked through. We use the Target Brand Up & Up diapers. You can want to change brands of diapers too. Hope this helps.
    frapanda

Answer by frapanda at 8:27 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• DD was like this too...I used the huggies overnights for bedtime (I think its a purple package...not all grocery stores by me had them). They did the trick for us, but I have a friend that used to put 2 diapers on her kids...said that worked for her, but I never tried it...
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 9:49 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• we use the pampers cruisers and haven't had a problem...my daughter takes about 6 ounces right before bed....no need to limit his intake, just get better diapers.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 10:33 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• We use the Pampers as well, so it isn't that....Thanks for your ideas ladies!
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 11:25 AM on Aug. 24, 2009