repost..my period is weird

i had my period in early july then at the end of july both were 5 days long. counting 28 days from the last one i was due the 23rd im not regular so i knew it would come a lil earlier or later then the 23. it came on the 20th but didnt even last 3 whole days. it went away on the 3rd day!!! i have never had that happen. It was just like a regular period until it just stopped!! ANY ideas of why...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:17 AM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Health

• If your periods are irregular, don't worry too much about it, it may be a one-time thing. Was it heavier than usual during those three days? Did you have more cramping or pass clots? That can get more of it out of you more quickly than usual. If not, probably your next will be sooner than you'd expect, or heavier than usual. I'd just pay attention for a couple months to see if it's a change in pattern.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• it was a heavier just not by much and on the 2nd day it was fine n back to normal
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:43 PM on Aug. 24, 2009