LOL is he for real?

Ladies im sorry but I was literally cracking up listening to this garbage.What in the hell is going on?..This feels like the twilight zone seriously!

Blacks have a disconnection with nature? oh sheesh!

Do any black ladies buy into this mess?

link below

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 8:21 AM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:21 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I don't have speakers on my work computer, so i couldn't listen. But, i read enough comments to get the gist. That is the STRANGEST & most ridiculous thing i have ever heard of. I don't know one black person that does not enjoy nature, & i live in Atlanta where among my friends i am the minority. Maybe its regional?....lol! I don't know, the whole thing is friggin STUPID!

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:40 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Busted soundcard, but like samarai I read the comments.. and wow, just wow. I just WISH I can hear this!
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 8:43 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• SOOOOOOOOOOOOO tired of everything being about race.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:47 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Some do. I have met immigrants from Africa who say they have hard time acclimating to long and cold winters.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:14 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Oh I could say a lot here but I should keep it to myself. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:18 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

kind of like how obama prefers to keep the oval office on the toasty hot side? guess he didn't care too much for chicago weather....must have been some other reason that brought him there...now what could that have been???? lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I'm, I'm speechless.....

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 10:02 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• What is so strange about this? It's true, isn't it? Whenever my family goes to nature centers around here, there are hardly ever any blacks there. The black culture itself (not saying there aren't individual exceptions) doesn't generally get into the whole "I am one with nature" philosophy. Why is it so wrong to recognize that? Why is it bad to acknowledge differences in cultures and colors? Am I a bad person because all of that makes sense to me?
    By the way, what about the part in the report that mentions that less than 1% of visitors to Yosemite are blacks--how do you explain that if not for everything I just stated above? Do you think they're lying about that statistic?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Anon the part that is a joke to me is for anyone to imply that it has something to do with slavery.Once I heard that I kind of said to myself WHAAAAAT and the rest of the messege slipped by.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:35 AM on Aug. 24, 2009