Any success stories on clomid ?

After having a mc at 7wks my Dh and I have been trying to concieve with no success. All my test are fine no pcos or endo but no bfp. I will be starting clomid 50mg my next cycle. Anyone had any problems like this? P.S I am 30 years old.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:09 AM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• my bestfriend did this and the doc told her it might take a few does but lets hope for the best..needless to say she took her first dose and next thing we know she was pregnant ( we just had her babyshower yesturday ) and she has been trying for 2 years and she went threw a few doctors till finally one was willing to do what ever it took to help her. so good luck and keep looking up xo
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:29 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I starting it in about 2 weeks.. :) a friend of mine was on it and she sed it gave her BADDD mood swings, but that was about it.. She had PCOS so the Clomid didnt work she had to find another way to have a baby and i think she got indused or whatever.. and she finally got pregnant and her baby is now 2 months old!
    Stefanie1115

Answer by Stefanie1115 at 10:19 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• well when i was like 17 i had a mc...after that i was on birth control. i got off of birthcontrol when i was like 20.. well since i was i was taking birth control i guess my period was irregular.. i would get it for one day out of the month, then once every 4 months...... i always trying to get prego but it never worked for me..... until my doc told me about clomid, so i tried it and it worked the first time i was shocked i thought i couldn't have a baby....
    mellyhayes

Answer by mellyhayes at 10:38 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I got pregnant 4 months after being off it. I thought it didn't work and was very disappointed, I thought my DR screwed me over and gave me false hope. I got fed up and made an appt with another specialist to discuss cost of IVF. They did an ultrasound of my ovaries and found out I was pregnant with triplets! I was completely shocked and called DH immediately because this was the only appt he did not come with me.
    momtotrips

Answer by momtotrips at 10:53 AM on Aug. 24, 2009