ugh i hate guys.

started talkin to this guy, tyler, a couple days ago, then his friend charles got my number. charles has been jealous from day one. he now talks crap about tyler (who is supposed to be one of his good friends), and was callin me a b****, and now thinks we can still be friends. he knows i like tyler and tyler likes me and yet he still asked me out (EWWW!!!!). ugh i hate when 2 guys who are friends like u. oh well not the first time this has happened. anyone else have these kinda problems or is it just me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:11 AM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• Try to find more mature guys, you're a mom now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:13 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Yeah, I had problems like these when I was in HIGH SCHOOL! You sound extremely young....time to grow up!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:17 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I agree with anon :17. This is high school bullshit. I didn't put up with that even when I WAS in high school.
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 9:20 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• yeah theres prolly a reason i sound young..ITS CAUSE I AM. only 17 here people, still in high school. so im sorry if i sound like it. i still have to deal with all that crap even tho ima mom now. btw charles is the only immature one in this whole situation.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Actually, you don't have to deal with it. Just don't put up with the BS, it's that simple.
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 9:22 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• well here, its nothing but this kinda stuff. i gotta deal with it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I'm not bashing, I know your frustrated, but you gotta be more picky now, cautious of who you let into you and your childs life, think of the kind of guy you want her to be with someday! I also gave the first answer.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 9:26 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• You need to be focusing on taking care of your child, getting thur school. Leave the boys alone for know and make a good life for you and your child. You have your whole life in front of you, one day you will fine a MAN that will love your child and you. You do need to watch who you have around like MommaRox said. The Litttle boys are just what I called them LITTLE BOYS.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• i found a man, only problem is is that his "friend" is tryin to screw everything up
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• 17, in HS, already a mommy? Sounds like you should lay off the men for a while, literally. First priority: YOUR CHILD>
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Aug. 24, 2009