What are some red things?

That would also be a good name for a dog?

Like Clifford, Elmo and Satan LOL

RaeLynn1221

Asked by RaeLynn1221 at 9:13 AM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Pets

• He is so handsome and adorable!! He does look like a pit mix lol, I'd say that it would be that particular crossing that would make him look that way, I can actually see both breeds. Anyway, umm can't think of anything red that could work as a name for him. Go to baby names.com and try on there, if you search for a particular meaning you can usually find names. I searched and came up with a lot, my favorite being Raleigh and Roan, don't know why just seem to fit him lol. I like the way they sound. but all those baby name search engines are good, just make sure the meaning really does mean what your search was for cause i searched for red and it also gave me Cassidy which means curly haired? how does that make sense? anyway, good luck, i love naming pets!
    stargazerwolf

Answer by stargazerwolf at 4:37 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• Ford or Chevy, like a big red truck.
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 9:19 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• rojo-spanish word for red. lol.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 9:27 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Apple
    Cheyenne (Peppers)
    Rose
    Fire
    Beef
    LOL these are probably of no help to you. :) But it's all I could come up with.
    What kind of dog are you naming?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:30 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I always look the word I am trying to match up in a Thesaurus, that gives you a "like" name:

Try here:

http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/red

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:32 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• or to be interesting name the dog the japanese or spanish name for red....you know do something kinda unique
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 9:38 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• He is a Boxer and Rhodesian Ridgeback mix. Here is a link to see a pic. http://www.cafemom.com/group/416/forums/read/9664456/New_dog_PICS

RaeLynn1221

Answer by RaeLynn1221 at 9:39 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• awww he looks exactly like my dog that i had to give to my sister his name is chuck lol long story on the name haha
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 9:42 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• LOL Chuck would be a great dog name!! ( of course my brother Chuck might not think so!!)

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 10:02 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• He is adorable!!! looks pit mix, beautiful face :)
    Wish I could think of a name.. I have a red chihuahua and his name has nothing to do with his color, and everything to do with his being a mischievous little guy.
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 2:46 AM on Aug. 25, 2009