IT'S MY BIRTHDAY....

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY AND MY OWN SON WONT COME SPEND THE DAY WITH ME. MY DD 13 TRIED TO STAY HOME FROM SCHOOL TO SPEND THE DAY WITH ME AND I WOULDN'T LET HER. MY SON 15 STARTS HOME SCHOOL TOMORROW AND HE SAID THIS IS HIS LAST DAY OUT SO HE IS GOING TO GO GOOF OFF. HOW RUDE CAN HE BE. SO I'M HOME ALONE ON BY BIRTHDAY.. AND I'M VERY BORED!!

okc-mom-2

Asked by okc-mom-2 at 9:40 AM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• dont take it to heart....and dont be so selfish either...your kids are teenagers and how they are behaving is quite normal....now if they ignore your birthday ALL day then yes be upset...but dont expect them to hang around you the entire day.....no teen would wanna do that :))
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 9:42 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• birthday sweetpeaHappy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday momma, Happy Birthday to you, Have a wonderful day take yourself out and enjoy your day. When you DD gets home maybe she will make you a Birthday Dinner.

raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 9:45 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Call them later and you guys meet up for dinner and a movie or something. Happy Birthday!
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 9:45 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• That's teenagers for you. They'll come around and you can go do something fun a little later when school lets out. In the meantime....  Happy Birthday!!!!!
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:51 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Happy Birthday! Happy Great Birthday!! Well I want you to have your special Birthday! Tell him you'll remember that when its his Birthday. What goes around comes around! I'd say he should spend someQuality time with you! You need to instill good habits. How he'll treat you is how he may treat his Girlfriends & wife some Day! I hope you can work out A compromise! I hope your Day works out! My Birthday was last Wednesday the 19th! It didn't turn out how I wanted either! Now this week is our 29th Wedding Anniversary!! By the Way, Do you like the peridot Birthstone? Hope your Day works out & your Wishes come True! At 10:10pm on my BD. I sat on the floor after cutting me A piece of BD cake & I lit A candle with A match & made my Wish! Hope all of your 'Wishes come True for you!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 9:59 AM on Aug. 24, 2009