When do you start worrying about Christmas?

It's not even September and I am already really stressing about Christmas. I am already making all my list and checking for deals online. Anyone else that starts stressing out waaaay to early?

drs1206

Asked by drs1206 at 9:52 AM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I start planning in November usually
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 9:54 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Yes, I'm stressed about Christmas already too... my kids are at the magic age so I REALLY want them to have a great Christmas, but money is soooo tight. I think I'm going to cut all adults from my list and only buy for the little ones this year...its just too much.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 9:54 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Yeah I have a list but have not bought anything yet. Last year I started in semptember, I'll probably do the same this year.
    lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 9:55 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• yea i would start planning as soon as october...i mean it can never be too soon! but i agree with grams mom...christmas is really a child's holiday, so i would buy for children before adults.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I usually start stressing about it a little before Halloween. I don't see any point in stressing about it now. If you plan on giving a lot of gifts or entertaining a lot of people in your home, then the earlier the planning, the better.
    sweetmoonem

Answer by sweetmoonem at 10:02 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• My husband and I have decided to just do a "family gift" and not buy anything for eachother and focus on her. It's all about her anywayas long as there are lots of gifts under the tree I'm happy.
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 10:02 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I'm stressed about it already. I buy for my kids and then worry about the adults. I can't imagine and adult who would think they need to get things before children.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 10:06 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I dont really stress about it, but I start thinking about things about this time of year also, but dont purchase til after thanksgiving usually. I may have to do shopping a bit earlier this year though
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 10:26 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I start after all of our birthdays are over... We have Aug, sept, oct. it's one right after the other. This yr is going to be tough, with 3 boys 6,7, and 13, I don't know what to get them.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:30 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Not until the beginning of December. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:34 AM on Aug. 24, 2009