xenadrine ultra (diet pill)

does it work ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I wouldn't recommend taking a diet pill. All of them have completely varying effects for women. Also, be careful and read the side effects on the label before you spend $30 on a container full of diet pills. They may claim to be magical, but some of the side effects are not-in fact, the worst REAL side effects I have seen on diet pill bottles are anal seepage and mild to moderate brain damage. This is heinous! Pretty much any doctor, not to mention the FDA, recommends not taking a diet pill, but to regulate weight by taking vitamins, watching your diet, and exercising. If you want to lose a little weight, just give it some time and effort, and you will probably be quite pleased with the results. :)
    sweetmoonem

Answer by sweetmoonem at 10:05 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Most of that stuff gives me the jitters and I can not take them.  I finally found something that works the Jen Fe Fat loss patch I got it from one of our local Gyms in town they sell it and with diet and exercise they work real good.  take a look at the site http://www.nexagenusa.com/adawkins

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:27 PM on Aug. 25, 2009