how many have started buying christmas?

I have .. I have brought my son a bike and helmet for Christmas.so far this yr . and im starting kinda early this year !!so i wont have so much too buy at once ..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I wish! There seems to be so many birthdays and events that occur all the time between July and December that getting ahead on Christmas shopping is at the bottom of the list. Some year, though {sigh}.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:33 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I ordered 3 gifts out of a catalog last week, so I am a little ahead of myself compaired to most years!
    mommy2karsyn

Answer by mommy2karsyn at 10:37 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I have not started buying yet, but I am trying to start thinking of all the things that I am wanting to get for different family members.
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 10:38 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• lol well .. im so excited i did this.. i m never a head .. plus i dont have much money !! so once a mnth im buying both my kids a gift too put up .. i have a 3 mnth old dont know what too buy him
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I begin a box after Christmas.. actually 2 .. one for Family gifts and another of donating for Toys For Tots. I like to pick up items off of clearance yr round and fill the TFT box.

We have actually begun moving away from gift buying and we make a lot of our gifts. Etsy.com is a wonderful site top find handmade items, many shop owners are Work at Home Moms!! What a wonderful way to find a gift and support a fellow momma!
    StarMommy77

Answer by StarMommy77 at 10:52 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I am going to start. I hate the last min I always do LOL
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:05 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I actually start the day after Christmas. I always get my kids a Christmas type stuffed animal so I'll go buy one when they are clearanced out, I just make sure there is not a date on it. I also buy little stocking stuffers then too (all except the candy) and put everything into a storage tote. Throughout the year I buy some gifts for family memebers so that I'm not rushing to buy everything at once but I'm waiting this year to get the main gifts for my kids because my oldest son's intrests are changing a lot so I'm afraid to buy him something at the beginning of the year and then he switched intrestes and then him not really like it. We also buy and store gifts for Toys For Tots throughout the year.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 12:29 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I have started as well. Last year, I procrastinated and ended up shopping the weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas. I HATE trying to attempt any kind of shopping at that time of year. Most of my fellow shoppers seem to leave their brains at home - they forget basic laws of physics and driving rules, not to mention common courtesy is nonexistent.

I plan to do a little with each paycheck between now and Christmas, so that (hopefully) when December rolls around, I only need a few stocking stuffers and last-minute "I can't believe I forgot So-and-So!" gifts.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 1:48 PM on Aug. 24, 2009