Which toy helps baby to learn how to walk?

My son gets up and walk while holding on to stuff but I know their is a toy that helps baby while their stage of learning how to walk but I dont know which one is it ... SOME HELP MOMSSSSSS!!! ;-p

MommyOfJayden23

Asked by MommyOfJayden23 at 10:04 AM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Theres a lot of push toys that you can buy. Any push toy would work. I heard you dont want to use walkersbecause they dont use the same muscles as if he was walking on his own. We didn't use any type of toy to get her to start walking we just held her hands and walked around the house so she would have something to grab onto. She started walking at 10 1/2 months and now at a year old she is master pro.
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 10:13 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Anything he can stand behind and push. There are several different styles by different manufacturers. So go to the toy store and look around. The staff should be able to guide you to them.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 10:13 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• When me son was 8 months old he learned to walk while in his pack and play. The safety of knowing he wasn't going to bump his head made him braver lol. He would walk from one side to the other holding on, then one day he just let go. There are also toys that baby can walk behind and push. Careful though, a friend of mine's daughter knocked out her FIRST tooth when she fell on that toy :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Aug. 24, 2009