what will the doctor do about symphysis pubis dysfunction?

im pretty sure i have it...jus about all the symptoms, i have! i have an ultrasound in about 2 weeks, i think im gonna tell her then so she can check it out....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had SPD. Its was horrible. I got given very strong pain killers.
    GrungeMum

Answer by GrungeMum at 10:06 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I was in servere pain with my second and third child, but never once was SPD brought up although I even cried in the Dr.'s office because it hurt so badly. It's like they had never heard of it before and it was only many years later I read about SPD and realized it's what I had.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 10:18 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• well im gonna let my doctor know about it when i go in a few weeks. but how was labor and delivery with this?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• OP... it is not diagnosed by u/s so mentioning it to an u/s tech will do you no good

As for what they do about it... I was put on percocet for the last 2 weeks of my pregnancy before they ultimately induced me
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 11:54 AM on Aug. 24, 2009