has anyone with the RH negative blood type had any complications while pregnant?

i had a miscarriage at 11 weeks the first time i got pregnant and they gave me the rhogam shot afterwards. i'm pregnant again now and i'm 18 weeks so i'm hopin everything will be fine this time!

EheartsZ07

Asked by EheartsZ07 at 10:12 AM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I am RH neg and besides having Toxemia and a slight case of Gestational Diabetis, I've never had any problems. I had to have the shot with my fist and my second both before and after birth, and only before with my son because he ended up being the same blood type as me.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 10:15 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• i had the rhogam shot when i was pg. ,and then in the hospital after my son was born. I'm pretty sure my son got a shot too (long time ago now!). Everything was just fine. I had no complications during pg. or after giving birth.
    citymama707

Answer by citymama707 at 10:17 AM on Aug. 24, 2009