So confused....someone help please..

Ok, so my periods have been irregular all my life.. and i was suppose to get my period around Wednesday August 19th.. but i never got it which is normal. But now Im feeling sensitive "down" there and I just had sex today and it felt like a burning sensation. Especially when he went deep.. This never happened before.. Just wondering what it is.. im guessing its not a pregnancy symptom bc i never heard of it before.. oh and i took a test on Thursday and it was negative.

Stefanie1115

Asked by Stefanie1115 at 10:16 AM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Health

• Yeast infection?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• go to a doctor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• well it doesnt itch and it doesnt burn all the time just when i has sex last night..... I was going to see if it was bothering me today and if it still is.. I will call my doctor...
    Stefanie1115

Answer by Stefanie1115 at 10:39 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• very likely cause its the beginning so all of the symptoms aren't out yet. waiting too long, if it is an infection, will just worsen the symptoms and make it worse and longer suffering.

always call your doctor with a question. the best practices of any kind who do gyn care are those with nurse practioners - they are there to handle routine questions and non emergency infections and difficulties leaving doctors free for more difficult health issues.

ob practices with midwives and midwife practices by themselves (who usually have specific obs as backups in pregnancy cases) even midwives whose practices do not have obs in their midwife practices usually do gyn care for moms for as long as patients stay with them.

also doctors/midwives pregnancy tests both urine and blood are far more sensitive and accurate than home pregnancy tests.

if your doc gets testy that you're concerned about this little thing thinkof new doc.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Aug. 24, 2009