Another program? White House Sets up Interrogation Unit?

From the article: the field manual directives would also end the practice of subjecting prisoners to loud music for long periods and sleep deprivation.

I don’t believe it’s just about “investigating” prisoner abuses. It is offensive that they plan to be lenient on terrorist suspects. What a joke.

So another new program=control

AND it is my opinion that if we play footsies with suspected terrorists and cater to them we are setting ourselves up for another 9/11 or worse.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Obama is trying to beat up President Bush
    tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 10:23 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• CTU, where is Jak Bauer?
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:32 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• It baffles me how this Administration has so much sympathy and remorse for suspected terrorists, yet approve the killing of thousands and thousands of babies each year. Where's the logic in that?
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 10:32 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

There is no sympathy for terrorists. he is pro-choice which means he abides by the LAW and allows WOMEN the choice...

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:40 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• No sympathy for terrorists? but OH GOSH loud music and sleep deprevation! OH MY! Our soldiers go through worse during training.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:41 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I agree if we go too easy expect another 9-11 or worse
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:42 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Like tnmom said, no sympathy? I could give a crap if the terrorists lose sleep, are subjected to listening to loud music, or hell WATER-BOARDED. Now that's what I call no sympathy and I dont care what people think.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 10:45 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Loud music and sleep deprivation? Sounds like the average college dorm or frat house. LOL
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 10:50 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• "Loud music and sleep deprivation? Sounds like the average college dorm or frat house. LOL "

LOL Or annoying neighbors in an apartment building... *glares at ceiling*
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 10:51 AM on Aug. 24, 2009