wiifit.

does it really help you loose weight? have u lost weight with the wii fit? how much and how long did work at it

ashley_nick30

Asked by ashley_nick30 at 10:22 AM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I was hoping someone would know! I want to get this, but I don't know if it's worth the money!!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 10:33 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Lol its kinda about self discipline. A guy friend of mine's girl friend has a wii and bought the wiifit. (She's like 5'5'' and 250lbs, a total b**** and full of herself) Well she came over one day and was braggin about how she'd done a mile on the wiifit. Then her brother says that the board your SUPPOSED to run on is still in the box, that she sat on the couch and jiggled the remote until she hit 1 mile. Lmao so as long as you dont cheat im sure it'll work at least a little bit off.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I've got WiiFit, Wii Active, and I had My Fitness Coach. The Active and MFC are much better(and cheaper!). If you do the 30 Day Challenge in Active it'll put a hurtin' on you. I like MFC because it personalized the workout. After each segment it asks how you did, and will make it harder or easier on you next workout based on your reponses. When you first start you put in your measurements and do some fitness tests and it starts the workouts based on that. I gave it to my MIL when I got Active, and now I'm kinda mad that I did because it's my favorite of the three.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 11:24 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• i got my wii fit april 7th. i have gone from 212.2 pounds to 184.8 pounds since april. the first 2 months i was doing it every night for an hour. since then i've been doing it 1/2 hour to an hour every other night. my goal is 140 pounds, so i've still got a long way to go, but i will get there.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 1:29 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• i find that the activiites are too short and you have to restart it too much to get a good workout, you are always stoping and starting. i am not that commited though honestly.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 1:42 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• i agree with amaliaD, i also found that it gets kind of annoying that the workouts are soooo short. I try to workout on my treadmill for the hard stuff, and then for something a little slower paced, i used WII Fit.
    ClvDandJ

Answer by ClvDandJ at 4:10 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I've tried the WiiFit but in the end it's still a game. I take my fitness more seriously with real certified instructors who show me the right moves to make so I don't injure myself. If you like fitness through your tv, hook up your computer and use what works for me, www.dailyfitplanet.com (they have yoga, pilates, aerobics and more)
    maurinew

Answer by maurinew at 5:03 PM on Sep. 3, 2009