Ive been outta the game for a long time... and I need advice.

Ive been divorced for a long time & havent dated up until recently. I guess I needed time since my ex husband was emotionally abusive and had several affairs. Anyway, I started dating and I am very confused by the man Ive been seeing. he's very off and on. He was coming to see me frequently and contacting me a lot until he went on a vacation. He's txted me multiple times saying he misses me & can't wait to see me... and then he just kind of disappears. I won't hear from him for days. My friend says to drop him, another friend says thats typical male behavior since we are just dating... what do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• How's the overrall chemistry, you're just starting back in the dating scene again, lay low for awhoile and see where this goes. Good Luck
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 10:40 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• It's normal guy behavior. If your not "exclusive" yet then its no big deal. probably a little too soon for you to want to make it exclusive yet. So date around as well. Go on some other dates and if he wants to make things more serious he'll let you know lol. If not at least you have other options and didnt waist all your time waiting for him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• It's normal. Check out the book or website Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus. It explains this better.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:39 AM on Aug. 24, 2009