Has anyone tried Alli?

I want to know if it really works and if the side effects are that bad. I bought it the other day and am a little nervous to try it.....any comments?

TLC1977

Asked by TLC1977 at 10:41 AM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• i havent tried it but my SO worked in a GNC and he said that a lot of people bought it, not sure if it worked or not, but one or the side effects are that it makes you pee in your pants a little bit. like not alot, but it makes you leak. he told me why, but i forget.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:09 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• It doesnt make you pee...its make you POO if you eat too much fat.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Um........I tried it for a week, about 2 months ago. I stopped taking it, because pretty much...If you eat any fat, you have orange stuff oozing out of your butt!!! CONSTANTLY! It does stain your clothing, so a panty liner is needed at all times. Would I reccomend it? NO! BTW. Ppl told me the same thing im telling you...........and I said na.......they are crazy. Even about a few days in, I thought...they were crazy then it started.............
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:38 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I wouldnt reccomend it!
    airforewifenmom

Answer by airforewifenmom at 6:38 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I just started to coach for a lifestyle system that helped me to go from an 18 to a 12 in the last 4 1/2 months (on my way to a six). If you are serious and interested in doing something that you can sustain for a life time of health and thinness, I will get you some more information on it.
    Hullofamom

Answer by Hullofamom at 6:45 PM on Aug. 25, 2009