If this was you schedule how would you plan meals and cleaning?

It's not that i think i can't i manage to get it done but i wanna figure out a good way to do it and not take my weekend.
8am-1pm: mon- thurs. work dd goes with
8am-12pm: Fri work dd goes with
6:15-10pm: mon and thurs school (subject to change quarterly soon will be 3 days a week same times)

I need to get laundry deep clean bathrooms and kitchen. Vacuum dust and pick up lining room, din, and bedrooms. Change sheets wash bedding. and weed flower beds. Also monthly or as needed clean out refrigerator.

amommy2a2yrold

Asked by amommy2a2yrold at 11:03 AM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I would think about some slow cooker meals. You can get them started when you come home and then do what ever else you can get done. I have come to learn that the cleaning has to wait sometimes. I do laundry while dinner is going and I set a timer to do other things. While my LO is in the tub I change her sheets and wash them when I get to them. I wish you luck. You just have to figure it out. My schedule is a little more hectic then yours and I am having a hard time fitting it all in as well.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:27 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• well between the time you get home from work & the time you go to school, do what you can
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Aug. 24, 2009