So, does anyone out there believe we are not living “1984″ or Nazi Germany? Consider the following:

The MSM is mostly controlled by the Democrat Party and is not covering the real Obama.

The Obama Campaign set in motion mechanisms, well over a year ago to control the information on the internet. The Obama Camp has such advisors as Lawrence Lessig, who has strong links to Google.

The Obama Camp has a legion of paid hackers who work at stopping or discrediting anyone questioning Obama.

Larry Sinclair has endured personal attacks, death threats, arrest, treatment like a political prisoner, multiple website shutdowns and a consistent effort to discredit him. He also is not getting the protection under the law he is entitled to.
Followers and reporters of the Larry Sinclair story have received personal attacks, attempts at website shutdowns and continual attempts at discreditng.

Nancy Pelosi and her Brownshirt gang are trying to revive the “Fairness Doctrine”, which is nothing more than attempts to shut down talk rad

tyme4me2day

Asked by tyme4me2day at 11:05 AM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Nancy Pelosi and her Brownshirt gang are trying to revive the “Fairness Doctrine”, which is nothing more than attempts to shut down talk radio hosts like Rush Limbaugh.

And don’t forget, the Democrat Party has disenfranchised many Democrat voters.

Wake up America!

We are not that far from reliving Nazi Germany.
    tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 11:06 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• How is that any different from the Bush admin.? Or the Clinton one? I think the only prez that may not have had something similiar in recent history was George H.W.....
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 11:07 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Nancy Pelosi and her Brownshirt gang are trying to revive the “Fairness Doctrine”, which is nothing more than attempts to shut down talk rad

Everything about this statement is hateful and disturbing. I didn't realize you were one of "them"....The White House has expressly said they are NOT for the fiarness doctrine. Referring to the "brown shirts" is WAY over the line

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 11:09 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• " How is that any different from the Bush admin.? Or the Clinton one? I think the only prez that may not have had something similiar in recent history was George H.W..... "

Sweetakins, OBAMA is in office right now. Not Bush, not Clinton, not any other President.. And even so, just because they were like this, that means its automaticall okay for Obama to do so? What happened to "hope" and "CHANGE".. Gee, looks like more of the SAME. Quit the finger pointing.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 11:11 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Nope when I go about my regular days' business I see no signs of Nazi Germany.

What is the average age of posters to this site? World history is taught in 10th grade here in CA. That was 1974 for me.

Drama?
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 11:15 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• No drama sister......we are giving out the WARNING......
    tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 11:17 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I don't know were you live but were I live all I here about Obama is ppl talking negatively about him, except in print mostly. Stop going to the worst case scenario.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• This is fact, not a worse case scenario and we are not about to sugarcoat this, just so America believes the lies.

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 11:41 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I have done search, and have come across all sorts of quotes from various government leaders saying they are looking into or wanting the Fairness Doctrine.  I have heard it from their own mouths, and they do want to control or shut down talk radio.  Maybe you guys need to be a little more informed.  Open your ears, there is stuff all over the net of them saying these very things.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Julius Genachowski, President Obama's nominee for chairman of the FCC, said Tuesday that he did not support reimposing the fairness doctrine.

He was asked at his nomination hearing by ranking Senate Commerce Committee Republican Kay Bailey Hutchison (R-TX) to publicly state the opinion he had expressed to her in a meeting--that he did not support the doctrine, even if it were arrived at by ancillary routes like localism mandates.

Genachowski said he strongly believes in the First Amendment and doesn't think the FCC should be involved in censorship based on political speech and opinion.
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 12:02 PM on Aug. 24, 2009