IUD Removal/Pregnancy afterwards

I recently had my IUD taken out after only having it in for 9mths..I had it removed August 6th and had a period for 6days and then tested to see if I was ovulating and the last couple days I have had a positive test for ovulation. I thought most people didn't ovulate right after getting the IUD taken out?? Is it possible that I could get pregnant already after only just getting the IUD taken out? I want to get pregnant I just didn't think it would actually happen this fast...Someone please give me info on whether or not I could actually get pregnant this time around...??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I had the Merena for a year and a half and got pregnant within two months of having it removed. We really wanted to have our baby in the summer so we were trying EVERY NIGHT as soon as it came out. Obviously it worked. Hah.
    clairewait

Answer by clairewait at 11:12 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• i got preg a mouth after having it out so id say its very likely to get preg. as soon as you take it out good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:16 PM on Aug. 24, 2009