spontaneous prayer

When a person ask you to pray for them, do you do it on the spot or wait untiil you are home?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I will ask them if they want me to pray for them right then. Or if I feel led to, I will say.. lets pray right now. Depends on the circumstances or situation.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 11:26 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• what bonn said.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 11:28 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• depends on the situation and the reason i was asked and what they are praying for or asking for. asking someone to pray for you is a serious thing and i feel many dont take it as seriously as i do or are ready for God to answer that particular situation in the way that He might.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 11:36 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I prefer to pray with them right at the minute they ask, but there are times when that is simply not possible. I do always try to follow up when I get the chance.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 11:36 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I usually say a prayer right on the spot
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:44 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I'll pray for them on the spot, if I'm able to and they're open to it.
    JewelzMeow

Answer by JewelzMeow at 11:54 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• People who know me know I will pray for them on the spot - that is why they ask me to pray for them. If they call me at home, then I pray at home with them over the phone. Strangers usually do not ask for prayer, but if I see they are struggling, then I ask them if they would like me to pray with them. I always pray on the spot. <:)))))<<

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:55 PM on Aug. 24, 2009