Do you have a cleaning schedule?

Do you do it during the week or on the weekend.

amommy2a2yrold

Asked by amommy2a2yrold at 11:38 AM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Yes I have kind of a schedule, but I do allow myself a little flexibility with it because sometimes we have unexpected things come up. I spread it all throughout the week, but by having a schedule, I can make sure that things get done every week. For example, I always thoroughly clean my hall/guest bath on Wednesdays. On occasion, I might have to do it on Thursday, but it's normally Wednesdays, and it gets done EVERY week so it never gets gross. The master bathroom gets done on Friday. I do that with all those types of tasks, like bathroom cleaning, mopping, changing bed linens, etc. It makes things run more smoothly around here, and keeps my house relatively clean.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 11:59 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Well, I honestly love to clean. I cant stand coming home to clutter and crap lol. I like to clean up the house during the week and before my husband gets home around 3pm I try to avoid cleaning on the weekends b/c my DH is off on weekends so I get it all done before Friday.
    oliveoyl214

Answer by oliveoyl214 at 2:14 AM on Aug. 26, 2009