Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my xbf/ has baby momma drama needs some advise

well to make it short my x and i split up 6 months ago we have a daughter together and he has two son by another i raised for 6yrs they live with him he has primary custody of the children.he gets back with her and then they split up after a few months.and she harrases the man argueing over anything everything phone calls texting and he dont know how to make her stop.i just told him i think its called order of protection so she will stop its tearing the kids apart.but i tell him he has the right to not let her see the kids if she dont stop.but i am not sure how the primary custody really works .any advise


Asked by sweetdee21 at 11:46 AM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Relationships

Level 1 (0 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (3)
  • Protective order is to keep her from physically harming the kids, not to keep her from upsetting them. He does NOT have the right to tell her she can't see her children unless a court has ordered it. Sorry but he'd have to go to court to get that done. Primary custody only means they live with him and he makes decisions for their medical issues, religious issues, educational issues etc.

    Answer by admckenzie at 11:50 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

  • Primary custody only means that the kids live with him. He would need both full legal and full physical custody to keep her away from the kids 100% of the time. Does the court order give her rights?

    Answer by feesharose at 11:49 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

  • Well, he needs to decide wether he wants to be with her or not and quite being together and braking up, and just drop the ties, the only time he talks to her is about the kids and he has no other affect on his life, no personal.

    Answer by NicholeAT at 11:49 AM on Aug. 24, 2009