how many activities are your children involved in?

and what are their ages. and how often do they meet/have practice?

2cuteboysrmine

Asked by 2cuteboysrmine at 11:48 AM on Aug. 24, 2009 in General Parenting

• My son, almost 16, is in JrRotc and wrestling. My 10 year old daughter will be doing cheer this year in school and dance probably
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:51 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• 2 years old. we go to My Gym once a week. She's a day care the rest of the time, so I guess that's really an activity too as they do water days and different things.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• My boy just turned 3 and I found a soccer league for him, I'm going next week to sign him up. I'm so excited , I get to be a soccer mom LOL
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 11:52 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I have a 10 yr old in Football, a 5 yr old who will be signed up for baseball (Tball) next year, then I have a 3 yr old who is begging to be in Football but he'll just have to wait. Football for my oldest son meets Mon, Tues, and Thurs for practice and Saturday for games.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 12:42 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• My boys are 6 (7 in a few months), 4 and 2. The 6 yr old was in baseball last spring and is now in football. Football practice is mon, tues and thurs and games on saturday. The older 2 will both be playing baseball in the spring, practicing at least 2 times per week with games on saturday. We also do church on wed and sunday and family game night at the in-laws either friday nights or sunday afternoon/evening.
    ljmcmichael

Answer by ljmcmichael at 1:27 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• My 9yo daughter has Girl Scouts every other Saturday. My almost 8yo son is doing floor hockey on Fridays (he wanted to do flag football, too, but he can't get his homework done in time on Tuesday to go to class). My almost 7yo daughter has Girl Scouts every other Tuesday and gymnastics on Thursdays after school.
    My 3yo has gymnastics after school on Monday.
    I limit them to 1 or 2 sports (plus scouts) per term otherwise it gets too crazy for me.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 1:31 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• My 17 yr DS is very into karate and has been since about age 6. Then when he was 12 he became an assistant and at 14 they offered him pay to teach classes for the little kids! He is also involved in basketball. He only plays basketball while it is in season but he is still working and practicing at the karate studio1-3 times a week depending.

My 14 yr DD plays soccer and basketball while they in season. She has also been involved in karate since age 6.

My 9yr twins DDs are both involved in all the same stuff..their choice. They play soccer it is in season. They also take gymnastics classes on Thursdays and acting classes on Tuesdays. They deffinitly love acting the most and have been in classes since age 4!

My 4 yr DD recently joined an acting class and will probably be playing soccer.
    xomommy25

Answer by xomommy25 at 4:33 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• both my kids are in girlscouts...the 6yo is a daisy and meets on tues nights. the 11yo is a cadet and meets monday nights...plus the oldest is also in the leos club and they meet every tues night.
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 9:13 AM on Aug. 25, 2009