Daily Church?

Our Church has daily services do any of you go to Church daily? I wonder how many people are there.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• My Grandma goes alot!!! I assume i is mostly elderly their daily but I could be wrong.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:50 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Both my mother and grandmother go to church everyday. I used to too, but my schedule does not allow me the time to do that anymore. And you're right, the group is small and most people are elderly.
    CVRsmommy

Answer by CVRsmommy at 11:54 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• My great grand parents were known for being at the church before the priest every morning... My Grandfather would go daily as well. I can't speak how large in number the meetings were because I never went. And I don't even know if they are still doing daily service, that was 15 years ago... But, I know they went daily.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:58 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• No, I guess it's a denominational thing. I really am not sure on that, but Baptists (here anyway) go on Sunday morning, Sunday evening, and Wednesday evening unless there is some special occassion going on or something.
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 12:07 PM on Aug. 24, 2009