My baby is 1 today! Which toys should I put in storage? or throw away?

I am planning on having at least 1 more in the near future, like within the next 2 years.

He got a ton of "big kid" toys at his party yesterday so today I'm going through and packing up the little baby toys. I have a lot of little rattles and little junk he doesn't really play with anymore. Maybe I should leave him a few baby toys out?Should I throw the stuff out or save it for my next baby? (we don't have much space and we're moving soon, that's why I'm doing this w/ the toys)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• "I am planning on having at least 1 more in the near future, like within the next 2 years."

I was talking about another baby.

~OP~
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I would save the good stuff for your next baby. no reason to buy it all again. just keep a few rubbermaid tubs full and let soem of it go if you had way too much.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:51 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• yeah i agree, keep the good ones. and the rest donate to a thrift store, or some where for kids to get some toys if their parents cant buy them at full price.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I keep the ones that were my favorites or my son´s favorites. He is 2 and I am 8 weeks pregnant. Any that were really cheap or I didn´t care for I got rid of.
    JasonsMom2007

Answer by JasonsMom2007 at 12:15 PM on Aug. 24, 2009