Christians, after completing a task do you thank God?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yes, but certainly I could do it more.
    CVRsmommy

Answer by CVRsmommy at 11:52 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I'm not any religion, but I thank God ofter for everything good and bad...because the bad teaches you and helps you to appreciate the good more often.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Oh YES. I thank God and ask him for his help throughout my day. I see God's interventions in my life in a physical way and am always aware when my prayers have been answered and naturally give thanks in return :-)
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 12:08 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Certainly more now than ever before...I won't lie about it..I slack off sometimes too, but then something will come around to knock me on my feet...and I realize it's God's way of getting my attention...
    I really do need to be better about that.... : (
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 12:09 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Yes. I thank God before beginning, I thank God during the activity, and I thank God after the task is completed <:)))))<<

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:49 PM on Aug. 24, 2009