Christians, how many non-Christian friends do you have?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• A lot.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• So many I can't count.
    CVRsmommy

Answer by CVRsmommy at 11:52 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• a few, not a whole lot.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 11:55 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• In my day to day real life, I have a few. In cyber-space I have more non-Christian friends. I feel really close to them as well. I love all my friends whether they are IRL, cyber, Christian, Pagan, Agnostic, Atheist, etc, etc, etc.
    cleanaturalady

Answer by cleanaturalady at 12:01 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Several...one of my best friends is a very devout Christian and has raised both her children in the same way. However, her husband and the kids' father, is not a Christian at all. He doesn't even want to hear God's name mentioned. He witnessed something as a child that turned him away from God ( I don't know what), but they've been married for like 30 years and they're very happy. She of course prays for him to accept Christ, and she asks the church and others to pray for him, but she and the rest of us have learned that this is a topic to let be....only God can soften HIS heart at this point, but he's a good man. He's a wonderful husband, father, and friend..
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 12:04 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• ALOT! My husband also doesn't believe.
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 12:28 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Too many to count <:)))))<<

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:47 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I couldn't even tell you, as I don't require someone to tell me their personal beliefs in order to be my friend, lol.

I do have a lot of friends (especially here on CM - and yes, I say friends because a lot of ppl on here mean the world to me, even if it IS "Just the internet", lol) who are Muslim and Buddhist and Pagan, and all sorts of beliefs.

Its not about religion to me, its about having compassion and respect for others, and as long as someone isn't bullying anyone else, I usually have no problem with being their friend.

=)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 5:51 PM on Aug. 24, 2009