Patron saint of pets?

My 4 month old kittens keep peeing all over. We have fresh litter for them. My last hope is prayer. Does anyone know the patron saints of pets?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• St Michael I THINK.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:53 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Nevermind it was St Francis
    KristiS11384

• KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:54 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• St. Francis of Assisi is the Patron Saint of Animals and the Environment.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• “Blessed are you, Lord God, maker of all living creatures. You called forth fish in the sea, birds in the air and animals on the land. You inspired St. Francis to call all of them his brothers and sisters. We ask you to bless this pet. By the power of your love, enable it to live according to your plan. May we always praise you for all your beauty in creation. Blessed are you, Lord our God, in all your creatures! Amen.”
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 11:59 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Well like other have said it would be St Francis. Now I don't know if you've tried this, but places like PetSmart have this litter called Dr Easly's Cat Attract litter.it's kind of expensive ($14) but I mixed it in with regular litter and made it last longer and it worked! Also, make sure you're really getting the pee smell out when you clean up accidents. They may try to go back to pee on that same spot. I use Crypton stain and odor remover and that worked great, so does PeePee odor remover (I know weird name... it makes me giggle). Sorry, just thought I'd let you know what worked for me in case you haven't tried it. ^_^

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 12:42 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• But St. Michael has a soft spot for felines. At least that's what I've heard I don't really know so it never hurts to ask him and St Francis.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 1:33 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• St Francis is the patron saint of animals. Near my old apartment the Catholic Church used to have a day where you could bring your animals in to be blessed!

Though animemom gave good advice if the prayer thing doesn't work!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 3:26 PM on Aug. 24, 2009