Christian Praying Moms?

Have you heard of Moms in Touch International?

We get together as moms, once a week for an hour to pray for our schools, children, teachers, adminstrators, etc.

To find a group near you click the link below

cleanaturalady

Asked by cleanaturalady at 11:58 AM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• cleanaturalady

Answer by cleanaturalady at 11:58 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• COOL BEANS!! Our church has a group! The moms have been getting together for several years in order to pray God's hedge of protection around our children and that of others as well. I homeshooled my kids, but that wasn't an option for many of the moms in our church so we rallied and unite to hold them up in prayer.

MemawBrie

Answer by MemawBrie at 12:07 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• That's AWESOME !!! We should do that on here once a week or so..set a time and day that we'll all be on and take a few moments to pray....the children in this world so need us all to lift them up in prayer...they're our future, but boy, what a future it will be.... very sad.. : (
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 12:11 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I am not sure what I am going to do this year. I have my four kids spread out in 3 different schools. Moms in Touch likes to have a group for each school so that prayer can be concentrated on that one school for the hour. It is hard to get it all in, volunteering, housework, kids, etc., etc. God really does want us to take that time to be with him though and my kids and their schools are very important to me.

I like lighthouse3's suggestion. We could make a group for it and have a chat/prayer session. I shall commit this to prayer.
    cleanaturalady

Answer by cleanaturalady at 12:29 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• We have an active group in our area. I LOVE Moms in Touch. :)
    psumom5

Answer by psumom5 at 1:22 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• We have a group in our area too : ) Thanks for posting!
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 10:23 PM on Aug. 24, 2009