is this normal or okay? (TMI sorry but i need to ask)

Backgroud..i havent had my period since april/may and was told in july that i have PCOS.

well i got my period this past saturday and all was good. not too heavy or light and it was good. got up sunday and was bleeing heavy all day. in a 3 1/2 hr time frame i went thru just as many pads. And every time i use the bathroom tissue and what not is present. Is it normal to be so heavy and so much tissue? its still that way today thus far. Should i be worried or is this just my body cleaning itself out from not having a period for so long? thanks for the help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Health

• Normal...you may also experience large blood clots.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:04 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• yes i am...just didnt want to get graphic before i had someone help me lol. okay thn i wont freak yet. its just really heavy and gross basically lol....thanks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 PM on Aug. 24, 2009