Weird dream

I had these weird dreams for two nights, well I really want another baby, but two nights ago I had a dream I was 6 months prego and was having the baby and was with my cusin, the next night I had a dream I was prego and lost the baby and was with my same cusin and her brother at a party and I was holding my other cusins baby and this man in a car cept fallowing me when I tried to leave. I didn't have one last night but it was just weird to me. what could this mean.

NicholeAT

Asked by NicholeAT at 12:03 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Depends on the birth actually. If the baby is healthy and unharmed, then it is a profitable dream.....In your case, OP, I would tell your cousin to get a pregnancy test. It could also mean that you'll be with your cousin when you find out you are pregnant. You were not in the car in your dream (driving in cars is usually unfavorable), and since you need a man to get preggo, maybe it means your SO is following right behind you on this pursuit. Your conception is probably not far away.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 1:06 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I'm pregnant and my mom's been having crazy dreams like this, seriously she told me that me and my cousin were having quadruplets! Dreams mean crazy things, so maybe that cousin is expecting, I need to call my aunt!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I was always told that if you dream of a birth, it fortells of a death. Not sure how true that is.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I always put my own interpretations on dreams. We all don't think a like so how on earth can we interpret dreams by a dictionary? Just because I dream of a particular event or object doesn't mean that that's what it represents in my head. A moon in one persons dream could mean something or to another person it just means that its a moon.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 12:58 PM on Aug. 24, 2009