How would you feel?

My DH was in bed with me, I was asleep and wokeup to find him jerking off next to me. I was pissed. I wanted to know why he didnt just wake me up. How would you feel if your DH did this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:16 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• DH did that to me before on monthers day, I just forgot about it, I was pissed too.
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 12:17 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• whoa, I'd be pissed, he shoulda woke you up for nookie, if you can't right now he coulda got in the shower.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Personally it would have turned me off to him...

Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 12:19 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• you should have lent him ahand
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• i had that happen. I was actually greatful because i was too tired to do it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I would've been pissed, especially since he's been falling asleep on me the past few nights. I had an ex who supposedly had a low sex drive and in 6 months of dating we had sex like 4 or 5 times. I was getting my son ready for a bath, and I forgot something in my ex's bedroom, so I went in there to get it, and caught that sleeze giving himself a lift to some porn... I walked out without saying anything, what could I say? I gave my son his bath, and I ignored my ex the rest of the night, including not sleeping in the same room with him. I roomed with my son, and the next morning, we packed up our stuff and went home to my mom's, and I broke up with that asshole.
    Sorry about the long story, but I wanted to express my hatred for this type of behavior. It's one thing if your husband wants it and you're not home, but if you're laying right next to him, he needs to wake your ass up!!! As much of a punishment to you....
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 12:32 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• i would have joined in with him and later ask why he didn't wake me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• ....as it would be, I would refuse to have sex with him anymore...until you feel he has repented for his "sin" That is just totally unacceptable to me.
    mumma28

• i would think that was pretty fucken wierd and i would be pissed and turned off by him and try and get him back in some way.. like when u know hes home, go on the computer and masturbate to porn and let him catch u so he knows how you felt.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:46 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• @ mumma28: Uh, punishing your spouse with (lack-of) sex is a good sign of unhealthy relationship behavior. Masturbating is natural (porn... not so much). And you don't punish your spouse - they aren't children. They are suppose to be your partner and to punish them by withholding sex is very childish and not the sign of healthy relationship behavior.
    To the OP: I'd be pissed too - just because he didn't wake me up. But then I'd get over it because I've done it before too. I wouldn't take it personally though. It doesn't mean he doesn't love you and maybe he did try to wake you up and you weren't having it. Maybe he just wanted something quick. It's not a reflection on you at all. I'd just try to get over it - because it's not the end of the world. I DEFINITELY wouldn't PUNISH him by not having sex with him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 PM on Aug. 24, 2009