Should I Worry???

Help for the past two weeks ive been haveing alot of changes, starting with the extremly painful bh contractions, and then my docs appt, when my doc discovered my cervix was thining an soften, and then i notice long string mucus comeing out of me (sorry) and then it seems like i always have this feeling to go pee now!! Has or is this happening to anyone else?

Takeya8

Asked by Takeya8 at 12:32 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Just a post to let you know that you are being heard. I never had this happen. So that you don't worry about it, call your doctor and ask. Good luck!

Answer by Bmat at 12:42 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• yep, it's normal.. how far along are you?
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:42 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• You've seemed to have lost your mucas plug, you should start to at least dialate to a 1 soon, you'll probably have this baby soon!
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 12:45 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• It sounds like you have or are losing your plug. Feeling like you have to pee is normal. Expect labor to start soon. Have a healthy baby!
    meandmyshadow

Answer by meandmyshadow at 4:08 PM on Aug. 24, 2009