question bout plan b

I recntly have taken plan b and had some spotting a few days after taking it. It was the day after my period that i took it and my husband and I had unprotected sex, but he didnt go in me, but still i got scared lol! Is it normal to spot after taking plan b and will it work?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Health

• If you took it soon enough it will work.
    I don't think you would have anything to worry about if he didn't go in you and you weren't ovulating but nothing is impossible.
    HolliBerry21

Answer by HolliBerry21 at 12:37 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I took it witin 13 hrs lol!!! it was the last day of my period when we had unprotected sex.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Why are you taking plan B and still having unprotected sex if you don't want kids right now!?!?!?!?!? Doesn't make sense, get on BC or protect yourselves.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 12:44 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• As plan B is a HUGE dose of hormones, you may spot or even have a slight period from it. and mostly you dont' ovulate until after your period stops...it varies from woman to woman as to when but the shortest could be 14 days after the 1st day of your period.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:45 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• if you would have read the quest. before stating your opinion you would know it was just that one time and my son is 1 1/2 you damn right i dont want another one right now MRS MOMMAROX!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• You said RECENTLY, 1 and 1/2 years isn't recently, I agree with mommarox! If you don't want anymore kids now then you should be protecting yourself, and any future pregnancies that you don't expect.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I use condoms It was one of those nights and dont act as though you have never had one i just wanted advice and if you cant give it then shut it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 PM on Aug. 24, 2009